New InsurePay® Duck Creek Whitepaper:
Unlocking the Power of Pay-as-you-go
for Workers' Comp
Recently, InsurePay teamed up with Duck Creek to publish a white paper about the latest trends in Workers' Comp insurance and the emergence of Pay-as-you-go billing.
Pay-As-You-Go Workers’ Comp billing has gone from “nice to have” to a preferred billing option.
Right now, 7 of the top 10 carriers and 4 of the largest agencies worldwide are offering Pay-As-You-Go Workers’ Comp via InsurePay. Some of the benefits our customers have seen include:
- Up to 10% increase in policyholder retention
- Up to 50% reduced audit costs
- Up to 75% bad debt reduction (uncollectible premiums after year-end audits)
In this white paper, we're going to answer vital questions, such as:
- 4 reasons why Pay-As-You-Go has become a preferred billing method
- What are the benefits of Pay-As-You-Go billing for insurers?
- The difference between traditional Workers’ Comp billing vs. Pay-As-You-Go
- How does the Duck Creek Anywhere Enabled Integration (AEI) work?